CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 11/14/2018 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this cc cream. I was using Peter Thomas CC cream till they changed it. Decided to try Clinique again. I tried several foundations before trying the CC cream. Coverage is great. Makes my skin look fresh, not caked at all. Seemed to last through the day. I was surprised it cost so much more than foundation but I really like the look.
Able to wear with or without primer. I was a little concerned it might be to oily for my skin but it was fine.

on 5/6/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Way too thick, did not spread well nor blend in. Gave a very "made up" look. I washed it off right away and threw out the tube. Fortunately I had received it as a free sample.

on 3/25/2014 3:13:00 PM

I found this CC cream very hard to blend. I may as well wear foundation as to wear this cream. I am pale so I got the "light" shade and the color is okay but even over moisturized skin I could not spread it quick enough unless using a damp makeup sponge. The reason I give it 2 stars is it does contain sunscreen and it does not cause break outs. I am looking for something easier to apply and that is more moisturizing. I don't like when I see makeup "patches" on my face when I am outside. And I spend a lot of time outside.

I so wanted to like this product. I have been wearing Clinique City Block but wanted to try this as so many have written positive about it. The cosmetic sales girl selected Medium Light for my complexion, but when I put it on it seems so mask like. It sits on top of my skin, rubs off on Kleenex, looks pasty. I don't understand how reviewers can say it makes your skin dewy. I have tried putting liss on, more on, I am sorry to say I just do not like this product at all.

Have three shoe boxes of foundation and finally found one I love. Tanned so using medium. Healthy glow. Good but natural cover. Stays on much better than expected. Well done Clinique.