CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 18 & Under
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

2.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this product was horrendous on my dry sensitive skin! Moisture surge my ass! It made me break out terribly along my t-zone with cystic acne (which i never had before!) and caused a rash along my forehead. I have to admit, i have tried other clinique products and they've all made me break out in a rash and spots, they do not use natural ingredients.
When i first applied the CC cream, it felt like i'd razored my skin. The cream sank into my pores and into my flaky spots making me look disgusting and you could see the fine lines of my face from dryness even after moisturising thoroughly. It felt greasy to apply and found my forehead lit up from oil whilst the rest of my face clumped and look disgusting.
Would not recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Magen my face was fine i loved this. it's light coverage so if that's all you need then you'll like it. but i randomly started breaking out bad and i tried to use this and it just made it way worse. this is NOT for damaged broken out skin. it'll only make things worse at least i my case. I can only use this when my skin is calmed down and not so broken out