Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.5

on 6/16/2013 5:07:00 AM

Haven't written a review in a long time, but I feel like this product most definitely deserves one.
I recently went through a really rough acne breakout and my skin has been sensitized all over my body! Through oral antibiotics and Ziana gel, It's getting much better and all I have left now is some icepick scarring on my cheeks. I have to be really careful of what I put on my face now because I'm still easily prone to breakouts from the wrong products. My skin type I would say is a little dry from my cheeks down and oily on my nose and forehead, and when I wear makeup I'd like it to look like my actual face, NOT like a mask. I have a lot of redness in my face, and let me tell you this does a FANTASTIC job of covering it up! It gives me a very natural finish with a bit of a glow to it that makes me look very healthy and bright! It covers up my scarring oh-kay, but nothing is really going to hide that completely. If I want a more full coverage I can apply one layer, wait for that to dry, and then apply a second and it STILL looks so beautifully natural. I can even wear this while on vacation in Florida, where it is humid 24/7 and it stays on perfectly all day until I wash it off! I am so so SO impressed with this product and I'm more of an Estee Lauder brat than I was ever a fan of Clinique, but this right here has won my heart.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this product as a sample at Sephora to compare with the Smashbox CC Cream and honestly the two don't even compare. I HATED this CC Cream. I usually like a bit of a luminous finish but this took it to a whole new level I literally looked fake like I rubbed shimmer oil all over my face. It didn't offer the kind of coverage I was looking for either. All in all I would NOT recommend this CC Cream.

Video Reviews & Tutorials