Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

4.2

on 4/1/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I received a small test tube of this and as a huge Clinique fan I really wanted to like it. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. I have dry/combination skin and it just sat, heavy and greasy on top of it. Sorry to say that I would not purchase the full size.

on 7/17/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this, it provides great coverage and perfect for hot summer days. The sales girl told me that, this is great for aging skin. I don't think so, I would only use this in the summer and the winter months this is way too drying.

on 7/3/2013 10:11:00 AM

this product is amazing, and my new favorite. i've used missha and lancome bb creams in the past, which give a slight gray cast. i also use chanel foundation, which is very sheer and doesn't have a high spf. when i tried this at sephora, i was instantly drawn by how it smoothed out my complexion and the color really matched my skin tone. it stays on all day and i'm happy that it has a high spf. i LOVE this!

on 5/31/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

GREAT product! I recently wanted to stop wearing foundation because I just felt like my skin couldn't even "breath" with mineral foundation on everyday, and even though I used a nicer brand (bare essentials), I still felt like my pores were clogged by the end of the day and my blemishes looked even more inflamed. WIth this CC cream, the redness and inflammation of my blemishes are reduced significantly - and I feel like it even helped shrink them. The coverage is great, almost as good as a foundation, but it doesn't feel heavy or caked on either. My face just has a nice glow to it when I use this and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like I have make up on. Don't waste your time with drugstore brand bb creams and I say that from experience. Splurge a little and buy this - you even get a larger tube than most drugstore brands - you will not regret it!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

For reference I'm NC40 and wear the MediumDeep shade of this product. Straight out of the tube, these colors run d-a-r-k but once applied they sheer out very nicely and are quite forgiving. To be fair, I've only worn it one day so I don't want to jump the gun and remark about performance. I know many women have been waiting to try this and are questioning what shade to get so I wanted to rush post a preliminary review which I will update when I have a better feel for how it holds up.
Stay Tuned!
UPDATE: 4/19/13 - I've worn this CC cream several times over the past week and gotta say that I love it. The color match is really pretty good - maybe a super teensy smidge dark but the shade lighter than this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too light so this is the correct shade for me. This CC cream looks natural, holds up beautifully and I get a full 10+ hours wear without any noticeable fading or oxidation (though to be fair, my skin is on the dry side so I can't speak to how this will be for oily/oilier skin types). I also love Bobbi Brown's BB cream just as much (see separate review) and don't know if the benefits of one outweigh the other. This is a solid performer!!