Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.0

I really wanted to like this product as I normally do well with Clinique, but it was impossible. This product was absolutely horrid for me. I have forced myself to use half the bottle as it was expensive and I wanted to give it a fair shake, but it's intolerable and has to go. The formula is SO thick - I had to mix it with my regular moisturizer in order to even spread it evenly. Otherwise it just kind of got stuck on my skin and left streaks. The coverage, even cut w/a light moisturizer, is extremely heavy and cakey. It's the only product I've used that actually rubs off and leaves makeup marks on any piece of clothing it comes in contact with, not even my long wearing foundation does that. Worst of all, it gave me terrible cystic acne. I'm 33 years old and have never had breakouts but I'm guaranteed at least one huge and painful pimple every 2 weeks on this. Sadly, an all over fail.

on 7/3/2013 10:11:00 AM

this product is amazing, and my new favorite. i've used missha and lancome bb creams in the past, which give a slight gray cast. i also use chanel foundation, which is very sheer and doesn't have a high spf. when i tried this at sephora, i was instantly drawn by how it smoothed out my complexion and the color really matched my skin tone. it stays on all day and i'm happy that it has a high spf. i LOVE this!