CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this product as a sample at Sephora to compare with the Smashbox CC Cream and honestly the two don't even compare. I HATED this CC Cream. I usually like a bit of a luminous finish but this took it to a whole new level I literally looked fake like I rubbed shimmer oil all over my face. It didn't offer the kind of coverage I was looking for either. All in all I would NOT recommend this CC Cream.

on 6/16/2013 5:07:00 AM

Haven't written a review in a long time, but I feel like this product most definitely deserves one.
I recently went through a really rough acne breakout and my skin has been sensitized all over my body! Through oral antibiotics and Ziana gel, It's getting much better and all I have left now is some icepick scarring on my cheeks. I have to be really careful of what I put on my face now because I'm still easily prone to breakouts from the wrong products. My skin type I would say is a little dry from my cheeks down and oily on my nose and forehead, and when I wear makeup I'd like it to look like my actual face, NOT like a mask. I have a lot of redness in my face, and let me tell you this does a FANTASTIC job of covering it up! It gives me a very natural finish with a bit of a glow to it that makes me look very healthy and bright! It covers up my scarring oh-kay, but nothing is really going to hide that completely. If I want a more full coverage I can apply one layer, wait for that to dry, and then apply a second and it STILL looks so beautifully natural. I can even wear this while on vacation in Florida, where it is humid 24/7 and it stays on perfectly all day until I wash it off! I am so so SO impressed with this product and I'm more of an Estee Lauder brat than I was ever a fan of Clinique, but this right here has won my heart.

on 7/24/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i have extremely dry skin from acne products and medication so moisture surge is exactly what i need. this product is great for me because it light to medium coverage and doesnt look cakey when u apply a little extra on trouble areas. its also great because you can use it as a primer. but also it isnt great for sports because you can sweat it off pretty easily and also it does not last very long without primer and powder i like this a lot because it doesnt have a weird smell or texture and one bottle last quite a while

favourite tinted cream; it claims to correct the base more than cover it, and does so beautifully. the texture is much lighter than i expected and feels close to air when applied - it absorbs that fast. the finish is even and silky - slightly dewy but easily fixable with powder and/or blotting paper. natural and natural fair are close matches to my NC30 skin, but the natural fair is more suited to those with a pinker base, as the natural looks a little cakey due to its yellow tinge. the price is reasonable for how much product is in the small tube and when it comes to skin, you don't want to skimp anyway.

This is the only CC cream I have found to work with my skin. I have oily/combination skin, so it's hard to find a product that doesn't make oily areas more oily and dry areas more dry, but this one works beautifully. I got it in the summer, so it's a little dark now, but I can mix it with a lighter shade foundation to get a nice light-medium coverage. Anyway, this is a lot different than a regular foundation in the sense that it doesn't make your skin look flawless, but it evens everything out and cancels a lot of redness out, along with being an SPF 30 moisturizer. It's perfect for days when you want a really natural look, or for anyone that has clear skin but wants a little extra coverage. It kind of lumps several products into one, so it's great for mornings when you're in a rush too. With all of that being said, though, my skin does start to look oily midday, but it's nothing that blotting papers or powder can't fix. Overall, this is the single best CC cream/face product in general that I have found yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Magen my face was fine i loved this. it's light coverage so if that's all you need then you'll like it. but i randomly started breaking out bad and i tried to use this and it just made it way worse. this is NOT for damaged broken out skin. it'll only make things worse at least i my case. I can only use this when my skin is calmed down and not so broken out

I have this because the lady at ulta recommended it to me when I asked her what to get for dry skin and light coverage. I love it. It is blend able and perfect coverage. I powder it lightly to keep it in place all day because I have 17 hour days as a 9th grader. So I need something to stay and have no problems. I use the wet and wild coverall powder. and the price is pricey but I don't use much of the product and it lasts a long time so yeah:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this product was horrendous on my dry sensitive skin! Moisture surge my ass! It made me break out terribly along my t-zone with cystic acne (which i never had before!) and caused a rash along my forehead. I have to admit, i have tried other clinique products and they've all made me break out in a rash and spots, they do not use natural ingredients.
When i first applied the CC cream, it felt like i'd razored my skin. The cream sank into my pores and into my flaky spots making me look disgusting and you could see the fine lines of my face from dryness even after moisturising thoroughly. It felt greasy to apply and found my forehead lit up from oil whilst the rest of my face clumped and look disgusting.
Would not recommend.

on 1/30/2015 5:18:00 PM

I received this in the travel size as a free item and I never really intended to use it since BB and CC creams tend to be low coverage and greasy formulas. I used this one day when I was in a rush and and it surprisingly gave more coverage than I expected. It was also moisturizing and not greasy or shiny. It didn't even need setting powder! Very satisfied.

on 3/29/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I have this product in the shade medium and I think its alright. I have dark Indian skin and it works quite well but I find the price a bit much for the product. But it does last for a long time. I've had mine for a good 5 months and it's still not empty.

The packaging is nice and simple nothing to fancy. Also it does not appear thick on your skin and gives a natural glow. It IS a bit too dewy for me so I just use some matte powder.
It does require a good amount of blending though or it looks whitish.