CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 56 & Over
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

on 11/14/2018 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this cc cream. I was using Peter Thomas CC cream till they changed it. Decided to try Clinique again. I tried several foundations before trying the CC cream. Coverage is great. Makes my skin look fresh, not caked at all. Seemed to last through the day. I was surprised it cost so much more than foundation but I really like the look.
Able to wear with or without primer. I was a little concerned it might be to oily for my skin but it was fine.

on 6/6/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Gives me beautifully even skin, covers well. Also makes me look like I've dipped my face in a bucket of oil. This is definitely not for someone prone to oily skin.