CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.5

on 4/6/2014 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really this for 6 months and decided it is not for me. It is a little bit too moisturizing (and I have dry skin), tranfers easily to shirts (watch your neckline and giving hugs), and does not have a good color selection (I use medium, which is a tad dark and need to use a darker powder around my jaw-line to blend the markings). There are 3 colors to choose from. Price is very high, $35.00 at Sephora or Macy's. I happily use Physicians Formula talc-free pressed mineral correcting powder, $13.95 at Walmart, is easy to cover imperfections, has great staying power, and does not transfer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product. I have very sensitive, very dry skin with rosacea across my cheeks that will flare if I'm exposed to much sunlight or heat. This has never irritated or made my skin break out. I always have moisturizer on so it's worn underneath automatically. This CC cream goes on smoothly and easily, I don't notice any scent and I like it's creamy texture. I'm able to use it as a foundation without any additional product unless a swish of blush across my cheekbones sometimes. I'm very fair but the light and light/medium looked much too pale and 'wrong' in bright light. I bought medium which goes on a tiny bit yellow but almost immediately settles into a perfect match. I had a sample of this from the Clinique counter and used itl up before purchasing a tube. I'm very pleased with the color, staying power and moisturizing nature of it. For more formal times I use Estee Lauder's Futura in Pale Almond. But, honestly I'm using this Clinique CC most often because it matches my skin well, hydrates and lasts a long time. I'll repurchase this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials