CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 36-43
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

2.0

Why this sux...it has a powdery finish that clings to every single flake and pore. Trying to blend this stuff is a nightmare! Fingers, brushes, sponges -they're all useless. It just kinda smears, looks weird/unblended and immediately clings to flakes/pores. I'd seen a lot of great reviews but this works nothing like they show on YouTube. I've used different moisturizers, primers, tried thinning it out with RCMA clear/oil..nothing makes it blend even remotely easy. The color however is pretty good once you finally get it on and looking somewhat normal. I'm super white so the very light shade was a good match color wise. I'm going to keep this tho and see if it applies better in the humid summer...a nice spf cc cream that dries to a powder would b ideal then so maybe it'll work. Just FYI this to me seems like full coverage. It's not like super thick or opaque but the magic stuff inside color corrects ur skin so it looks full coverage tho it's very light feeling...once u manage to get it blended. The only thing more full coverage than this imo would b Dermacol 208...which is totes opaque. I still say for BB and CC just skip all this junk and just buy Korean cuz they nailed it in BB/CC world!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this for a year now. I don't use it regularly cuz I can't make it work. I take it out of my makeup drawer regularly tho to see if it's my skin that is the problem. My skin changes with the weather. But now it's pretty normal and not dry like in the winter. I tried again today and just don't like it. I hav it in light. I think it looks too orange. It is too thick even wen I warm it up. It doesn't spread making it uneven. It's not moisturising at all like it says it is. If anything it makes my skin dry and flaky. I like the sunblock in it. I like TheBalm tinted moisturiser much better and will stick to that.

Video Reviews & Tutorials