CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

1 review

on 6/22/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Normally, I wouldn't spend this much on a makeup product. However, my skin was getting horribly dry and red caused by a bad spell of eczema so I was desperate enough to take a spending plunge of $37 rather than my usual drug store makeup. I was happy that i did. It is very moisturizing and it gives full coverage while still letting my skin show through, which makes it look very natural. I love the dewiness that it gives and it doesn't emphasize dry flaky patches. It hasn't clogged my pores nor cause additional irritation. The medium color matches my skin perfectly and the texture is really blend-able. The only cons are that it does feel like I'm wearing makeup when I use it. It also suggest on the packaging that it has to be reapplied every two hours. With my skin being so dry, it lasts a long time, but I can understand someone with normal to oily skin having to reapply, especially on a hot day. But, additional pros are that it works as a primer, moisturizer and foundation and is non allergenic. It does however, need to be set with a powder or setting mist.

Video Reviews & Tutorials