Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

1.3

on 8/1/2015 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a 10ml sample of this, thank god I didn't purchase this product. It goes on quite oddly - had to blend for a long time but it set into a satin-like finish.. Also it is definitely not for oily skin - powdered a lot. Didn't like how greasy it felt on the skin.

UPDATE

Tried it for the second time and to be honest, one thing I HATE about this product is the smell - it's so strong, I can't stand it. It made me break out too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this product was horrendous on my dry sensitive skin! Moisture surge my ass! It made me break out terribly along my t-zone with cystic acne (which i never had before!) and caused a rash along my forehead. I have to admit, i have tried other clinique products and they've all made me break out in a rash and spots, they do not use natural ingredients.
When i first applied the CC cream, it felt like i'd razored my skin. The cream sank into my pores and into my flaky spots making me look disgusting and you could see the fine lines of my face from dryness even after moisturising thoroughly. It felt greasy to apply and found my forehead lit up from oil whilst the rest of my face clumped and look disgusting.
Would not recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this product as a sample at Sephora to compare with the Smashbox CC Cream and honestly the two don't even compare. I HATED this CC Cream. I usually like a bit of a luminous finish but this took it to a whole new level I literally looked fake like I rubbed shimmer oil all over my face. It didn't offer the kind of coverage I was looking for either. All in all I would NOT recommend this CC Cream.

Video Reviews & Tutorials