Indian Glow Face and Body Exfoliator- Ubtan- By Arysa Naturals

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

1 review

Noni Fruit, Pineapple Fruit, Hibiscus Flower, Organic Chick Pea Powder, Organic Turmeric Root, Orange Peel, Wild-crafted Red Sandalwood, Red Moroccan Clay, Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth Clay), Peppermint

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is absoutely amazing! I have extremely oily and sensitive skin. I was recommended to this product by a friend who's skin looked like she was getting facials every week glowing and polished! Well, without hesitating I purchased this product. ** side note this product is not on arysa.com like the business card my friend gave me. This product is now on https://www.etsy.com/shop/Arysa ***

Anyways, once I received my product I was a little confused and disappointed initially. The product is a 1oz powder! The packaging is a small clear plastic container pretty cute and comes in handy a lot now. I immediately called my friend to confirm I had the right product??

I used it that same night: I had makeup on and according to arysa you remove all your makeup and then use. I took out a dime size amount and mixed it with water made a paste and covered my face and neck. I left it on for a few minutes like a few people recommended before, it will slightly dry up so I will put some water on my hand and a little bit on my face and exfoliate lightly with my fingers for about a 1min. I washed it off. I apply a moisturizer afterwards ( reccommended by arysa)

I was shocked that my skin was actually GLOWING! This product on the first use made my skin brighter and lighter. Your skin is nice and smooth. Another plus, my makeup went on flawlessly in the morning. I have been using this for about 1 1/2 months. I use it every other day as a morning face wash. My skin since then has normalized and barely gets oily. I also did not break out from this product. I usually don't break out, but when I do it's usually from a product but this product works great for sensitive skin.

I am a natural product junkie, I was using Frutique-Papaya Enzyme exfoliating gel ( see my review ) prior to indian glow. Frutique is a good exfoilator but harsh and not very natural for my skin. Indian glow is a few dollars more but it's actually natural and basically edible, it's not harsh and leaves my skin smooth where the frutique leaves it slightly dry. I like indian glow better