Indian Glow Face and Body Exfoliator- Ubtan- By Arysa Naturals

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

Noni Fruit, Pineapple Fruit, Hibiscus Flower, Organic Chick Pea Powder, Organic Turmeric Root, Orange Peel, Wild-crafted Red Sandalwood, Red Moroccan Clay, Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth Clay), Peppermint

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just wrote a review for arysa's seaweed and spirunlina mask....while it's on my face.
I use Indian glow twice a week. I use it as a scrub once and a mask once. It works great. Makes my skin radiant and smooth. I have been using this with arysa's seaweed mask and the results, well the hubby asked me what I'm using on my face and he asked my how hard it hit the bank. As long as I look good right?
These product are dirt cheap because the results and ingredients are worth 10xs the amount I paid. Best scrub and mask I have ever used, natural or chemical. This being 100% natural is just a huge bonus. Would I buy again? Yes I already re-ordered! One thing, make sure you use a good moisturizer, I bought arysa's hopefully I will love that too. Right now I'm was using night a mins from orgins which i love, so arysa's has a tough competition.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is absoutely amazing! I have extremely oily and sensitive skin. I was recommended to this product by a friend who's skin looked like she was getting facials every week glowing and polished! Well, without hesitating I purchased this product. ** side note this product is not on arysa.com like the business card my friend gave me. This product is now on https://www.etsy.com/shop/Arysa ***

Anyways, once I received my product I was a little confused and disappointed initially. The product is a 1oz powder! The packaging is a small clear plastic container pretty cute and comes in handy a lot now. I immediately called my friend to confirm I had the right product??

I used it that same night: I had makeup on and according to arysa you remove all your makeup and then use. I took out a dime size amount and mixed it with water made a paste and covered my face and neck. I left it on for a few minutes like a few people recommended before, it will slightly dry up so I will put some water on my hand and a little bit on my face and exfoliate lightly with my fingers for about a 1min. I washed it off. I apply a moisturizer afterwards ( reccommended by arysa)

I was shocked that my skin was actually GLOWING! This product on the first use made my skin brighter and lighter. Your skin is nice and smooth. Another plus, my makeup went on flawlessly in the morning. I have been using this for about 1 1/2 months. I use it every other day as a morning face wash. My skin since then has normalized and barely gets oily. I also did not break out from this product. I usually don't break out, but when I do it's usually from a product but this product works great for sensitive skin.

I am a natural product junkie, I was using Frutique-Papaya Enzyme exfoliating gel ( see my review ) prior to indian glow. Frutique is a good exfoilator but harsh and not very natural for my skin. Indian glow is a few dollars more but it's actually natural and basically edible, it's not harsh and leaves my skin smooth where the frutique leaves it slightly dry. I like indian glow better

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, maybe i'm biased by now, BUT THIS IS THE AMAZING! I am in love with Arysa Naturals products since I made my first purchase about 5 months ago. ( also because the customer service is the best I have personally experience)

This mask is truly natural and makes your face really glow! The name says what it does. I use it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin beautiful. On clean skin I wet the powder and apply it on my skin, the directions don't say but I leave it on for 5 minutes on my skin to reap all the benefits of the antioxidants in the mask. And then I wet my fingers and gently exfoliate for a minute and wash it off. Walaa! THE GLOW!

The price is totally worth it, you receive 1 oz powder form which lasted me about 2 months which is more than any other cheap or expensive exfoiltor last. I received a coupon so I got two for the price of one 2 for $20 dollars and that is a steal! Gave one to my sister and she loves it. One thing, for people with super dry skin I would use it 1-2 times a week. The moisturizer sample I received works best for very dry skin to pair up with this exfoilator, which is what my sister used since her skin is acne prone and very dry. Another tip , this mask amazing by itself but you can mix essential oils, lemon and milk for a boost and customize the mask to fit your own skin's need!

Don't be fooled to buy from any where else this is the real deal, I have seen a couple of imitations. Arysa site no longer is working for some reason but I found you can buy it from here

I purchased the complete line so my skin is fab! But according to my sister the exfoiltor by itself works great too. I gave it 3 stars for packaging because the packaging can be imporoved, it comes in a small plastic container and the label washes off if you put water on it, but that's something minor. Overall, I give this product a million stars! =)