Indian Glow Face and Body Exfoliator- Ubtan- By Arysa Naturals

Filtered by skin type : Combination

1 review

Noni Fruit, Pineapple Fruit, Hibiscus Flower, Organic Chick Pea Powder, Organic Turmeric Root, Orange Peel, Wild-crafted Red Sandalwood, Red Moroccan Clay, Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth Clay), Peppermint

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! FIRST AND FOREMOST! I BOUGHT THE NEW FORMULATED INDIAN GLOW- so it's not the same as the other two reviewers have mentioned. Many of the ingredients are the same but Ariba added a few more things! Some of the new ingredients are pineapple extracts, and noni fruit. This is not available on her site yet. I bought this at the Glen Ellyn fest about a month ago.

According to Ariba this has all the benefits of the first indian glow PLUS more!!!

I personally met Ariba, Arysa Naturals owner. And boy, she is YOUNG! She was very professional so First I thought her skin was gorgeous and she looked young because of her products lol. But then I found out she really is young. She's only like 21 years old. She does have a few scarring and she told me how her skin journey- long story short. She experience horrible skin problems when she went on vacation which left her some scars. And she corrected it all by the products she sells. The girl was not wearing any make-up and her complexion was fresh and bright, so naturally I was very interested in her product line and her story.

My skin is a combination sometimes dry as a dessert and other times I could probably make fries from the oil on my face. Ariba, analyzed my skin and gave me a ton of tips and how to take care of my skin. I don't have sensitive skin and I don't break out often, just a couple of pimples here and there. My biggest skin problem is random oiliness and dryness. My complexion is also a bit dull. I'm full Italian with tan skin.

I bought indian glow, a toner and I received a sample moisturizer.

Indian Glow

Packaging is nothing special, like everyone has mentioned it is in a small plastic almost a mini tupper wear like container. I gave the packaging a 5 because it is easy to operate. But not sexy or anything hehe.

The product- The product is a reddish brown powder and smells a little earthy. The powder is not a fine , it's slightly grainy obv. for exfoliation. When you mix the powder with water it has a light fruity smells from the fruit extracts. You form a paste and apply it on your face. ***MAKE SURE YOUR FACE IS CLEANSED*** I leave it on my face for about 10 minutes. After that I wet the mask so it's back to a paste like form on my face and I massage my face in circular motions with my fingers. ( Per directions) I do the massage for about 2-3 minutes.

My first time use- My skin was noticeably softer but I didn't see the glow everyone was talking about =( My skin didn't get oily or dry. It felt good!

After using it 2-3 times a week for about two weeks the "glow" came lol. Actually this happened gradually. I have been using the products for a month now and here's the results I got. My skin is smooth, no more extreme oily or dryness. I use to a pimple here and there that almost NEVER happens now oh and I kept count, kind of. Since using this I think I got 4 pimples, but when I did get the pimples they were gone in 1-3days max no joke. I also want to make a note the Ariba told me that it is very likely the your skin can break out because it is purging( bringing up the bacteria and breakouts from underneath) The biggest thing for me is my complexion it's just amazing now. It's bright not dull. One more warning, do not exfoilate your face and go out in the sun without sunscreen. Your skin will burn more since you removed all the dead skin cells. ( This applies to any exfoliation you preform on your skin).

Lastly, I want to add that I use the toner and moisturizer by Arysa too, so I know that the results are from the combination of the products in my routine. The main thing the ubtan offers me is the bright complexion. The ingredients in the mask are known for their exfoliation and antioxidant properties like turmeric, chick pea powder and clarifying properties of the Moroccan clay. The product is almost gone so it basically lasted me a month... I have to wait until the mask is available to buy online again =( I have two more uses left from this mask. I WILL UPDATE HOW MY SKIN IS WHEN I AM NOT USING THE UBTAN. This way we can see what the real benefits of the exfoliators is!

I would recommend to everyone that has my skin type, I can't speak for other skin types.