Indian Glow Face and Body Exfoliator- Ubtan- By Arysa Naturals

Filtered by age: 36-43

1 review

Noni Fruit, Pineapple Fruit, Hibiscus Flower, Organic Chick Pea Powder, Organic Turmeric Root, Orange Peel, Wild-crafted Red Sandalwood, Red Moroccan Clay, Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth Clay), Peppermint

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just wrote a review for arysa's seaweed and spirunlina mask....while it's on my face.
I use Indian glow twice a week. I use it as a scrub once and a mask once. It works great. Makes my skin radiant and smooth. I have been using this with arysa's seaweed mask and the results, well the hubby asked me what I'm using on my face and he asked my how hard it hit the bank. As long as I look good right?
These product are dirt cheap because the results and ingredients are worth 10xs the amount I paid. Best scrub and mask I have ever used, natural or chemical. This being 100% natural is just a huge bonus. Would I buy again? Yes I already re-ordered! One thing, make sure you use a good moisturizer, I bought arysa's hopefully I will love that too. Right now I'm was using night a mins from orgins which i love, so arysa's has a tough competition.