Estee Lauder Knowing

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Estee Lauder Knowing

3.4

Top Notes: Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum Middle Notes: Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange Flower Base Notes: Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This fragrance is heavy and mature, its one of my favorite fragrances that's floral, long lasting and earthy.
I find it suitable to wear all year regardless of the weather.
Some reviews have said its best to use a small sprinkle or a dab which I've done and get the smell that's on the nozzle of the bottle. Other times I've used a couple of short spritz sprays and something else that's a sort of musty burnt smoke, honey and the floral is there.
This is the one in 2014 available now, I've never smelt the vintage Knowing.

on 3/2/2012 11:54:00 AM

I had trepidation before trying it because it's supposed to be a BIG 90's affair. I heard that one spritz and walk through are more than enough...so I spritzed and waited for a full-on attack. Smelling this fragrance was like walking up to the biggest,nastiest-looking bouncer in a club and being met with Mr.Manners. The juice is powerful, but it is so well blended that you can almost forget it's there. Kudos to Estee for her great nose!

on 4/1/2006 3:38:00 PM

I got this several months ago but have not really worn it much because i thought it was to feminine for me to wear. Guess what??? It isnt. It's almost identical to Aramis for men. Maybe a little sweeter and frutier on the initial spritz but it dries down to a strong, woody, musky frangrance. Very nice!!!!

on 2/11/2005 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tested this twice (so I'm not a regular user), but add me to the people who consider this an unpleasant 'old lady' fragrance. This was too strong, and it was like I'd taken a too-big whiff of body powder. The day-old hint of a smell still lingering on my clothes isn't too bad, though.

Oh, gross. Overpowering, and it lingers on everything the wearer touches. Intrusive, chemical, sickening.

Popular Fragrances