Estee Lauder Knowing

Filtered by age: 19-24
Estee Lauder Knowing

3.1

Top Notes: Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum Middle Notes: Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange Flower Base Notes: Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber

on 7/11/2012 6:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

my mum has this perfume because she recieved it as a gift from her friend. I am 24 and i adore it! its very strong and so i dont feel its something i would wear right now at my age but most definitely when im older i will bathe in this stuff lol... mind you if its over sprayed it can be too much but rightly its amazing!

on 1/11/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay..... I am going to be honest. This perfume smells like urine.... But that is only in my opinion and a few of my family and friends.

I used to wear Britney Spears' Fantasy because I like sweet scents.... everywhere I went, in elevators, buses, people complimented me on my perfume. However, when in a different country I lost my wallet. Magically, a girl sitting next to me in a bus that day asked me if she could buy whatever perfume I was wearing right then and there...so I sold my Fantasy.

I got Knowing as a gift. Since I like to always wear perfume, even if I am not a fan of the scent, I wore it regularly until I had the money to buy one I really liked. Tip: Don't spritz it on yourself like a body spray...its STRONG. My nose grew immune to it but my friends told me that once I left their car my scent was still flying around in the car...and not in a good way.

This scent is not girlish or young.... in fact it smells kind of old-fashioned to me. If you want to really make a statement in a room, wear this stuff. It doesn't fade away like other perfumes do. But, my dad still told me it smelled like "urine".

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This fragrance definitely has a cult following! I used to work for Lauder and it would always sell, even if it wasn't gift with purchase time. If it was, we would have to stock up! It's definitely a distinct fragrance that doesn't really smell like any other. It has that 80s scent to it, kind of musky and strong. Once it settles down on the skin it's quite nice.

Top Notes: Rose, Tuberose, Mimosa, Plum
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Patchouli, Orange Flower
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber

I was introduced to this perfume by a ex boyfriend, a guy with excellent taste...when i first snnifted it i didnt like it too much. But in time i end up loving it.It s right for the woman who is "knowing" , a confident woman.Its not a popular perfume, and that makes me loving it more, i wouldnt like smelling commoun.

on 5/4/2008 4:30:00 PM

I've had Knowing as a gift and I'm really happy with it. I really like the smell and it stays very long ;-)

on 2/11/2005 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tested this twice (so I'm not a regular user), but add me to the people who consider this an unpleasant 'old lady' fragrance. This was too strong, and it was like I'd taken a too-big whiff of body powder. The day-old hint of a smell still lingering on my clothes isn't too bad, though.

on 6/28/2004 9:02:00 PM

Knowing is one of those well kept secrets - its true that men absolutely love it. Yes, it is strong and the trick is to be careful in applying it. Applied with restraint, it is very very sexy.

on 6/5/2004 9:45:00 AM

Stinks. Seriously, I gagged right after I smelled it. Simply bitter and awful smelling. Too much, too strong. I felt sick after just a whiff. Reminds me of men's fragrances.

on 12/1/2003 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I might be wearing this when I already have grandkids sometime in the next 30 years... seriously nauseated inducing. warning: Grap sample first. :)

Popular Fragrances