Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzing Veil

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzing Veil
Happy Booster Bronzing VeilHappy Booster Bronzing VeilHappy Booster Bronzing VeilHappy Booster Bronzing Veil

3.2

on 1/31/2017 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Obviously creative and cute packaging, though somewhat bulky in your makeup bag. It does come witha puff that keeps the product tightly pressed to the container without the beads rolling all over the place inside the tin. The shade is quite light - I'm medium skin toned, but I would have to work so hard to get some colour payoff on my temples that I decided to use it as an all over face bronzer instead of for shaping around the forehead. The hue is quite goldy, shimmery, so more suited for summer, too.

Pro:
- creative packaging
- good ingredients
- cruelty free

Con:
- bulky
- no shade range
- pigment is somewhat hard to build up

on 8/2/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Got it on sale from Winners for $5 the best highlighter so far a deep rich golden shade it makes my face glow and I get compliments at work I will buy again.

on 8/7/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because it is absolutely darling, obviously. I got it for about 3$ because it was on sale and it had a coupon on it so I was very happy. However if it were at full price knowing what I know now I don't think I would repurchase it again. Firstly I am not fan of the packaging it is a bit to big for my taste and I hate when companies waste plastic on crappy brushes that do not work and are completely pointless. The color payoff isnt great but it adds subtle color with the perfect amount of shimmer. If you are looking for something for contouring this is not the product for you but if you want to add a bit of warmth to your face its a pretty decent product. It does also have a pretty strong flowery scent to if you are sensitive to that do beware.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Fell in love with the cute heart shaped bronzers but this product although the packaging was so cute was a miss utter garbage you couldn't see anything on my face and when I put it on my five year old it left a faint glitter although I dismembered some of the hearts. So disappointed :( also got a free blush for buying this that I wasn't happy with its going back to ulta :(.

on 4/1/2013 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Just looking at this product makes me happy. It's so FREAKING CUTE. From the actual heart-shaped bronzer beads to the hot pink modern compact... Dang, it's awesome. The product itself goes on subtly without too much color or shimmer, which is prefer, but I had to take off a lippie for the smell. The floral scent is ostensibly what the "Happy Booster" part is all about, but it's too strong for me. It's pungent and made me sneeze, but I won't be returning this because I just love looking at it. I know, that's a dumb reason, right, but I ended up paying only a dollar plus tax for it. It's $14 at CVS, but I had a $3 coupon, and I got $10 Extra Bucks back. Can't beat that deal with a 10-foot pole so to speak. This almost makes up for that horrible Organic Fake Out mascara that burned my eyes.