Omorovicza Omorovicza Cleansing Foam

Omorovicza Omorovicza Cleansing Foam

4.5

on 7/19/2017 9:00:00 AM

I got this sample, and that tiny sample just last and last! So even this is expensive product but I think it is worth of price because it is so plentiful. I have quite dry face and this didn't dryed my face so that's also plus!

on 7/11/2017 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is very gentle and doesn't leave my face with a tight feeling. I like a cleansing foam occasionally when I feel lazy in the shower. I think this is my favourite foaming cleanser so far.

on 11/3/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I love the smell, which to me smells really fresh. I like the way it comes out of the tube in a little string much like toothpaste because it is easy to control the amount that you use. And it does not take much to cleanse your face. It does an excellent job of removing my make up with the exception of a little mascara that is usually left beneath my eyes. (I use a mascara remover on my lashes before I cleanse my face, but this still happens.) What I love the most is the way my skin feels afterwards, clean and soft. I have found that some cleansers leave a residue, but not this one. In the morning, I like the way my make up goes on after I wash my face with this product. (I don't use a toner or morning moisturizer.) I have used many other facial cleansers. Some of my favorite standbys are all of the Revive cleansers (which I also love) and Sisley Mousse cleanser (I love it but it goes too fast.)

on 7/5/2016 9:03:00 AM

I love this product!
Omorovicza is one of my favorite cosmetic brands, since I discovered it a few years ago I have tried (got/purchased) as a sample or mini product almost everything, purchases and some product repurchased in full size. This foam is wonderful, it smells quite strong but I love this. It's one of my favorite morning face cleansers. It doesn't dry out my sensitive combination skin, it cleanses thoroughly but gently, it refreshes and calms, it doesn't do any miracles, but gives me the perfect morning feeling. Yes, I shall buy it again, yes it's not HG, and costs quite a lot, but if money is not a deal breaker - try it and fall in love with it :) as I did.
PS. I guess it's not suitable for dry or very sensitive skin, but my combination sensitive quite aged skin loves it.

on 6/8/2017 11:40:00 PM

It's just a regular soap. Yes, it has a simple and clean smell, yes, the texture is nice. It does not clean very well, you need a lot of product to clean properly, and this will not remove your makeup. I do not understand the raving reviews. Just a mediocre cleaner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i received a very generous sample travel size of this in a gift with purchase. I normally use and prefer cream cleansers on my skin but as most companies give out foam cleansers and the box was filling up i decided to try some. If you like foam cleansers you will like this. a little goes a long way and i had no adverse reactions However i still find that it tends to strip my alittle to much so i am very gentle when i use it and only once a day usually at night and as a first cleanse. I still have more samples of this and will use them over time . I like and use quite a few omorovicza products and while not quite as luxurious as my La Prairie or Sisley they are still a good quality well worth the money brand/ skin care line

Love this foam! It smells fresh and a little goes a long way. It cleans without stripping. The only downside (minor) is that it doesn't take off my mascara and is bleeding expensive. I will keep buying it though because nothing else works as well for my oily sensitive skin.

I thought I'd be the first to review this as I wish I'd had seen some reviews before buying. I got this so cheap on ebay, 11 ! BARGAIN! Sealed and in date of course. I have to say as far as foaming cleansers go I have tried a handful only, simple, Clarins with cottonseed, shea butter and the Estee lauder foaming cream but none come close to this.

You squeeze it out and it's kind of like a dry toothpaste hard foam, which is odd, and it has a dental smell too it but a clean scent? Not overpowering. It lathers up a dream, i can really work this into my skin and you need a tiny pea sized amount. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight at all, it gives me a firming feeling, an intensely clean feeling and its just a joy to use. I've never used a cleanser as nice as this although before repurchasing this I will try YSL youth liberator and Emma Hardies cleansing balm. But so far best cleanser I've used hands down it's perfect!