Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Sabbath

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Sabbath
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Sabbath

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/22/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this liner its actually one i finish and repurchase. Its great for when I want to line my water line in a dark but not black colored liner. Once it sets im good for a few hours and it stays on my waterline and not below.. all i do is use a dry qtip and wipe my waterline softly to dry it and then use sabbath doing a quick layer. I let it set for a min and then come back to it and do another layer and let it set. If i know my allergies are super bad and my eyes are having a super watery day i will just set it with any navy colored shadow or i set it with Minx, Evidence or Prank my favorite from urban decay and it really looks cool but its still tame enough to go to my sons school and not get some serious stink eye from other mothers or teachers

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this along with two other eyeliners in a set around Christmas. Unfortunately it was too dark for me and looked black. I will not repurchase.

on 2/18/2015 6:15:00 PM

I just bought this today, but put it on over 6 hours ago and most of it is still in place. That's rather impressive to me--though it's not perfect; it has worn off slightly in blotches, hence the 4 lippy rating. However, I have never had a waterline pencil that has done quite as well as that, so I am a satisfied customer. I love the sapphire color; nearly bought the Uzi instead, but decided that was too light and sparkly for my waterline. I did buy the oil slick, but I don't know. . .might return that.

However, this Sabbath color is lovely, NOT too blue blue--and really makes my amber eyes pop! I love that! I had been using Rimmel Scandaleyes, but it was too smeary--though the dark blue was an equally nice color. I will be bummed if this does end up being something I have to sharpen every day, because the price is a little steep. Also, the packaging could be more eco-friendly. But seriously--to the women out there with light golden brown eyes--this makes your eyes look FAB, and really makes the whites look clear, as well!

on 8/22/2016 6:37:00 PM

I am obsessed with pencil eyeliners, this has got to be a favorite. It's a blackened navy blue, intensely pigmented and can be smoked out easily. I love that it looks more black than blue, so you don't look like you're wearing dark blue eyeliner...but there is enough blue in it to make the whites of my eyes look super white and bright. It also brings out my brown eyes beautifully. I have this eye pencil in the shade 'Empire' as well, it's a more muted purple-y/indigo and less 'blackened', and it looks just as amazing, my 2nd favorite (Empire goes beautifully with the naked 3 palette colors!), makes my brown eyes really pop as well! It smudges/smears a little after 6-7 hours of wear when worn on the lower lids (no sealant or primer used), but because Sabbath and Empire are such unique shades, I don't mind...I can deal with the smudging with a little liner-sealant. I can also use these pencils in my waterline and they stay put. If it was a regular black eyeliner I would not tolerate the smudging, but gosh, the shades these UD eye pencils come in are just amazing and different from other brands...yet still so wearable too, nothing crazy or OTT. Looking forward to collecting these eye pencils in different colors...I am getting obsessed with them!

I like the urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils. While they don't stay put on me without MUFE cake eye liner sealer, they are easy to use, smudgeable, and have strong vibrant color. The Sabbath is a great navy shade that looks surprising subtle and awesome with their stash pencil. I am giving it a 1 on packaging, however, because the navy color, when it was quite new, fell out of the pencil completely. Not sure where it ended up or I would have attempted to reinsert the navy pencil core back into the pencil. It was a sad day.

on 3/30/2017 10:08:00 AM

I really didn`t need another eyeliner, but the color on this is so special, I just had to have it. It`s buttery and easy to blend or smoke out like the other UD liners. I often wear this on its own with mascara and a neutral lipstick for a grungy kind of office look. The only thing I am not crazy about is that it can move around during the day and often the effect isn`t very flattering.

on 7/14/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan (aka. "collector") of UD's 24/7 Glide-On pencils, and Sabbath (a deep, matte, navy blue) is definitely one of my favorites. I don't know why, but the texture of Sabbath is so different from my other UD pencils, and I really like that about this pencil. The pencil point is softer & creamier, which makes it even easier to apply to my aging eyelids. It's so creamy, it almost applies like a liquid liner! A light touch of the pencil point to my lids delivers deeply pigmented color in no time at all. It reminds me of a magic marker! It also stays put for an entire day, and also has remarkable staying power when applied to my inner rims. (I don't usually line my inside lower rim... but I do tightline my upper lash line with a soft pencil sometimes, and this one does the job beautifully.) I don't know why Sabbath is so different from my other UD pencils, but it is, and I love it! :o)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

What I love about this eyeliner is that it's highly pigmented and spreads easily on my dark pigment-sucking eyelids. However, it could be too creamy. I bought this 2 months ago and even with once-a-week use it looks like it won't last beyond 6 months. You have to sharpen it after every use and it can get clumpy. Sharpening so often leads to a lot of wastage. I had a bronzish shade from ths same line earlier and it certainly wasn't so creamy. still full marks on the fact that it shows on my difficult eyelids. As a navy, it stands out and definitely looks different from black. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this but these are expensive and there are so many other shades to try!

on 12/31/2013 12:16:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. I want to love it because the color is amazing and the coolest navy / dark blue colored eyeliner I've used. Like even though it's a colored eyeliner it's fairly neutral and can go with a lot of stuff (makeup colors and clothes) and looks nice with my dark brown eyes.

However, for the money ($18), I don't think it lives up to it's name in terms of staying power. It makes my eyelid oily and I expected it to be budge proof but it does flake a bit and smudge (and i get a bit of blue raccoon rings under my eyes). It says waterproof also yet it still gave me light raccoon rings after walking in some light rain. Definitely didn't smudge as bad as some other eyeliners but for $18 I expect a lot more.

Other than that, it is definitely creamy/soft, certainly does "glide on". It's super pigmented and true to the color you'd want and expect. It does indeed stay pigmented or last a fairly long time compared to many other eyeliners I've tried but it doesn't stay "perfect" the way I wanted. Also, if you're going to smudge it or something you have to work quickly before it sets or it'll just flake off or break up if you try to smudge it.

Overall, good formula but I feel like this UD product doesn't quite live up to the hype for me. I might re-buy but only because I like this color so much but I'd be willing to look at other eyeliners for a better formula. My milani liquif'eye liquid eyeliner from the drugstore stays perfect all day (better than this) and is much cheaper but doesn't come in this color.

on 9/11/2013 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh. My. Gosh. New favorite pencil eyeliner I own. The color is GORGEOUS and is super highly pigmented.

I agree that it is really creamy but it's not too much of a problem for me, I just wait for it to set and don't press too hard and it seems to work fine for me. Actually, the creaminess is great for me because I have tiny, monolidded eyes and finding a great eyeliner is always a struggle for me.

When I first bought this, I was hesitant. It was $19 and I thought, "Can a pencil liner REALLY last all day on me?" I've had only bad experiences with pencil liners but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It's super easy to line my eyes (not a ultra-thin line, but I like my eyeliner a bit thicker anyways) and on my super oily lids, it lasts a good 7 hours before it starts fading. Which is amazing in my book. Pencil liners usually last about 20 minutes before it starts smearing and makes me look like an angry panda bear. Even then, this eyeliner doesn't smear, it just fades a teensy bit. Which is no big deal to me.

I even went all out and put it on my bottom waterline and amazingly enough, no smudging, no budging whatsoever! Seriously.

This color is a deep navy and should be flattering on all skin tones and for all eye colors. I like using this when I do smoky eyes because black is too harsh on me and makes my eyes look even smaller than usual and that is just NOT cute. But this pencil did none of that. It was intense enough that it fit a smoky eye look but wasn't too dark that it made my eyes look tiny.

This is seriously my new HG pencil liner. Highly, highly recommend! It's a basic color that anybody can rock but it's also different and is a nice change to the usual black/brown liners.