Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a really fun color, not something you see often. The base is a muted, deep, blackened teal, sort of on the murky side, with a coating of bright teal and blue shimmer. I'm a little blue-shy when it comes to shadows and liners because with my hazel eyes I tend to reach for purples and grays. But this is a perfect compromise. Deep enough to almost pass for gray but with a little flash of color. Really stunning for a smokey eye. I like wearing it with a very pale, cloudy matte gray shadow and letting this be the focal point.

As always I'm a huge fan of the creamy, soft texture and how easily it glides on. It's more sheer than some of UD's liners, but two passes does the trick. Wears well and doesn't smudge or transfer everywhere but washes off with regular facial cleanser. I don't reach for this as often as it deserves but it's a beautiful liner and I would repurchase in the off chance I ever go through it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a navy blue with bright blue glitter. It's a beautiful shade and also rather unique too--I don't think you can find anything else like this!
I like to wear it on the waterline for a pop of color, but if I'm feeling daring, I'll wear it on the waterline and upper lash line with black mascara and tightlining. It makes my dark brown eyes pop
Smooth and creamy formula but the pigmentation is somewhat lacking (buildable, but still) and it doesn't have a very long wear time.
It retails for $19.