Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/29/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Really great sparkly dark blue with a perfect colour pay off in one swipe
Smooth structure, doesn't tug at all at my eyelids

Needs to be sharpened and is prone to breaking
(it was a big con for me but the colour was so much fun)
Expensive, I pay 20,-€ for a pencil

I looove this color. Absolutely beautiful, and if it were a lower end liner I would have rated it higher, but for the price point I feel like I shouldn't have to use 3-4 coats to get it to full color. this may be a plus for someone looking for a more sheer color, but UD has spoiled me into expecting rich pigmented color from their liners. Even still, I would probably repurchase for the color and creamy texture, unless I found a good dupe to replace it.

on 6/21/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a great addition to my already extensive collection of UD eyeliners. I had a totally different experience than the reviewer above with regard to pigmentation. I find I have to be very careful and just barely swipe it or it delivers way too much color. I have the same thing with all of the UD liners. I would highly recommend this one for all eye colors!

on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a really fun color, not something you see often. The base is a muted, deep, blackened teal, sort of on the murky side, with a coating of bright teal and blue shimmer. I'm a little blue-shy when it comes to shadows and liners because with my hazel eyes I tend to reach for purples and grays. But this is a perfect compromise. Deep enough to almost pass for gray but with a little flash of color. Really stunning for a smokey eye. I like wearing it with a very pale, cloudy matte gray shadow and letting this be the focal point.

As always I'm a huge fan of the creamy, soft texture and how easily it glides on. It's more sheer than some of UD's liners, but two passes does the trick. Wears well and doesn't smudge or transfer everywhere but washes off with regular facial cleanser. I don't reach for this as often as it deserves but it's a beautiful liner and I would repurchase in the off chance I ever go through it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like a creamy eyeliner pencil that doesn't require a lot of effort to build up a decent look, but this LSD pencil is surprisingly not very pigmented. It just doesn't go on easily for me. I have to put on 4-5 layers to get any real color, and the pencil itself is hard and scratchy enough that it irritates my eyes. Maybe I got a bad one, but for how expensive Urban Decay's pencils are, I expect better. Their Stash pencil is one of my favorite eye liners, but I don't really like most of their new shades. A lot of the new shades seem hard and don't apply as smoothly. I thought that LSD would be a really bold shade, but it's more of a faint navy blue unless I smear gobs of it on...