Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Filtered by age: 30-35
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/29/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Creamy, original, and good for a pop of sparkle. However, its nothing over the top and the base is very dark. I find myself adding more glitter over top of this pencil and I have a real love/hate relationship with this pencil. Probably not going to repurchase.

on 9/25/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a really fun color, not something you see often. The base is a muted, deep, blackened teal, sort of on the murky side, with a coating of bright teal and blue shimmer. I'm a little blue-shy when it comes to shadows and liners because with my hazel eyes I tend to reach for purples and grays. But this is a perfect compromise. Deep enough to almost pass for gray but with a little flash of color. Really stunning for a smokey eye. I like wearing it with a very pale, cloudy matte gray shadow and letting this be the focal point.

As always I'm a huge fan of the creamy, soft texture and how easily it glides on. It's more sheer than some of UD's liners, but two passes does the trick. Wears well and doesn't smudge or transfer everywhere but washes off with regular facial cleanser. I don't reach for this as often as it deserves but it's a beautiful liner and I would repurchase in the off chance I ever go through it.