Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD

2.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/29/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Pro
Really great sparkly dark blue with a perfect colour pay off in one swipe
Smooth structure, doesn't tug at all at my eyelids

Cons
Needs to be sharpened and is prone to breaking
(it was a big con for me but the colour was so much fun)
Expensive, I pay 20,-€ for a pencil

I looove this color. Absolutely beautiful, and if it were a lower end liner I would have rated it higher, but for the price point I feel like I shouldn't have to use 3-4 coats to get it to full color. this may be a plus for someone looking for a more sheer color, but UD has spoiled me into expecting rich pigmented color from their liners. Even still, I would probably repurchase for the color and creamy texture, unless I found a good dupe to replace it.

on 8/16/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Got this with Junkie (YES!!) but am somewhat unimpressed. The colour is theoretically unique and beautiful.. But needs tons of going over. Someone mentioned that maybe they had a bad one..? I don't think so. With these liners, some colours are better than others. LSD comes off weak. You need to build the pigment many times, and on my darker skin, need a super matte primer underneath. The pencil feels a bit dry. If they could improve the formula, the colour would be a knockout (or if you can find a dupe in another brand, great colour for dark brown eyes). Wouldn't purchase again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like a creamy eyeliner pencil that doesn't require a lot of effort to build up a decent look, but this LSD pencil is surprisingly not very pigmented. It just doesn't go on easily for me. I have to put on 4-5 layers to get any real color, and the pencil itself is hard and scratchy enough that it irritates my eyes. Maybe I got a bad one, but for how expensive Urban Decay's pencils are, I expect better. Their Stash pencil is one of my favorite eye liners, but I don't really like most of their new shades. A lot of the new shades seem hard and don't apply as smoothly. I thought that LSD would be a really bold shade, but it's more of a faint navy blue unless I smear gobs of it on...