Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Just got this. My first UD 24/7 was Crash (awesome btw) and have been saving up/justifying getting more since - the colours and texture and unique and unreal! Junkie has a great texture - smooth, no tugging, and dense pigment in only one swipe. Staying power pretty good (almost all day no primer, definitely all day with primer) and makes my dark brown eyes pop for sure. Doesn't come out as teal on me (medium brown/cafe Au lait skin).. More like a dark forest green with shimmer. Cost is expensive, but worth it. The only grip I have is packaging - a pencil you need to sharpen (old school - sharpening the wood etc) is always a waste. A twist up where you microsharpen the tip would be best.

Junkie is a perfect teal eyeliner with flashes of gold and green glitter; described by Urban Decay as 'metallic teal shimmer w/gold micro-sparkle'. This eyeliner is perfect for a bold look but can be dressed down for a more muted look. It is also pretty much a perfect dupe for MAC's Pearlglide eyeliner in Undercurrent.

The product quality is fantastic; the eyeliner wears brilliantly on the waterline lasting on average 4-5 hours before fading. On the upper lash line Junkie will outlast the day. The product is smooth, it glides onto the skin with ease and very little tugging.

The pencil style packaging is great and feels very sturdy. The only downside is that all lids on Urban Decay's eyeliners (with the exception of Perversion) are silver- it would be good if the lids matched the eyeliner shade, if only for ease.

Junkie is priced at £14.00 in the UK, which is about right in comparison to other mid-high end brands available, and for the quality of the product is definitely worth the price.

I highly recommend Urban Decay's eyeliners, and won't be hesitating to add more to my collection!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although several online stores describe this as a teal, on my eyes it looks like a medium green. I'm actually happy about this because I prefer a green teal to the brighter blue steals that UD offers or has offered in the past.
Like the other 24/7 liners, this applies smoothly and lasts all day on my lids with minimal fading and no snuffing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new favourite liner. It's the first shade in the UD 24/7 pencils that I've tried and it's now also my fave. I have since acquired Woodstock as well and it's just as good.

The colour is gorgeous and I don't have anything else like it. Super pigmented adn I don't really need more than one swipe of colour.

My favourite way to use it is on my lower lashline - it gives a gorgeous pop of colour to an otherwise simple and neutral look.

The staying power is amazing - it lasts me all day and I get the best results with a primer underneath.

We'll see how it holds up in the summer. It's getting pretty hot here, which means more oil on my face.