Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

$20/pencil is a little pricey for my budget, but this color is gorgeous on me. I put Mainline on the top lashline and Junkie on the bottom and together they really make my teal-rimmed amber & olive green eyes pop!

This is my favorite eyeliner. It's a medium green with a hint of blue with gold shimmer throughout. It makes my greenish gold eyes pop, no other eyeliner has gotten me compliments like this one. Goes on really smoothly and lasts all day and night. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a dozen different shades of UD 24/7 eyeliner (seriously, I'm addicted) but this is my new favorite. It is bright, beautiful and flattering to my blue-green eye color. And it's easier to apply than some of the deeper blue colors like Mainline and LSD. This color just really makes my eyes pop, and it's such a fun color to wear.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Junkie was previously exclusive to the Urban Decay Ocho Loco and Electric eyeliner sets but now is available for purchase individually along with a host of other new shades that Urban Decay has launched as of March 2013.
Junkie is a blue teal with green shimmer and gold sparkle. It's a beautiful and very unique shade. MAC Undercurrent is similar but it's not as bright as Junkie.
It's nicely pigmented as you can get nearly full color with a single swipe.
I personally like to wear it on the waterline and/or lower lash line with black eyeliner on the upper lash line, black mascara, and matte neutral eyeshadow. If I'm feeling daring I'll wear it on the upper lash line and waterline with black tightlining, black mascara, and neutral matte eyeshadow. Gorgeous! Makes my dark brown eyes stand out!
The formula is smooth and creamy. It glides on and it stays put all day without smudging, fading, or transferring.
It retails for $19.