Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Just got this. My first UD 24/7 was Crash (awesome btw) and have been saving up/justifying getting more since - the colours and texture and unique and unreal! Junkie has a great texture - smooth, no tugging, and dense pigment in only one swipe. Staying power pretty good (almost all day no primer, definitely all day with primer) and makes my dark brown eyes pop for sure. Doesn't come out as teal on me (medium brown/cafe Au lait skin).. More like a dark forest green with shimmer. Cost is expensive, but worth it. The only grip I have is packaging - a pencil you need to sharpen (old school - sharpening the wood etc) is always a waste. A twist up where you microsharpen the tip would be best.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a dozen different shades of UD 24/7 eyeliner (seriously, I'm addicted) but this is my new favorite. It is bright, beautiful and flattering to my blue-green eye color. And it's easier to apply than some of the deeper blue colors like Mainline and LSD. This color just really makes my eyes pop, and it's such a fun color to wear.