Bliss Labs Fat Girl Six Pack

2.5

on 3/11/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can’t decide how I feel about this product. I know I really want it to work, but I really don’t think it does. I first bought this right after my third child was born (three years ago) because I had a formal ball to attend six weeks after he was born and needed to shed the baby weight ASAP. I don’t recall what drew me to this product, but I bought it and applied morning and night. Within six weeks of this, regular exercise, and watching my diet, I shed most of the weight and fit my evening gown (it was a jersey gown and I wore Spanx). So I cannot say whether this product made a huge difference. Fast forward to now, I gave birth to my fourth child seven months ago and while I have no ball to attend, I gained more weight with this pregnancy than my previous three and have a lot of excess skin (fun). Again, I’m used this product, watching my food, and regularly exercising. In additional, I’m hip-binding to get the pelvic bones to cinch back together and I’m using StriVectin-TL Tightening Body Cream from above my knees to below my bust. I’m not fitting in all my pre-pregnancy clothes yet, but I’m fitting most (the excess skin around the waist is really the biggest issue now). Did this product work? Maybe? I think the massaging applicator does more than the product itself. It’s all gone now and I won’t buy it again.

I had a baby a year ago and still have a 'soft' tummy that I'm worried will never go back to being flat. So I've been using products that may or may not help. I bought this at Sephora and had moderate hopes for it. I didn't expect a miracle... and I didn't get one. It promises to tone your tummy, shrink it, and tighten the skin. I used the entire tube, at night before bed, applied it ALL over my stomach including lower abs and sides, and I noticed only a minor improvement. Nothing to get excited over. It has a cool-into-hot tingling sensation but I think that's more of a trick using menthol or something to make you feel like it's working. It takes a considerable amount of effort to get it to absorb, using the nubby applicator it comes with. I would not purchase this again. I just don't fee it had any genuine effect.