Essie Off the Shoulder

Essie Off the Shoulder
Off the Shoulder

4.4

My favorite pink. Completely opaque with two coats. Not too thick so it doesn't dent easily while drying. Longer lasting than some of my other Essie polishes. I agree with other reviewers it's professional as well. I wear it to work all the time

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

An easy-to-wear muted hot pink with yellow undertones. This perky pink reminds me of the Barbie dream convertible! It's bright but soft on the eyes and can be safely worn at the office - its definitely not a neon. Typical Essie dream formula, slightly runny with perfect opaque streak-free coverage in 1 - 2 coats and a shiny finish.

For another muted-yet-bright try the yellow-orange from the same collection, "Fear of Desire". It has the same muted bright look. Both Off the Shoulder and Fear of Desire look great on my fair skin.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I adore this color! It's that perfect pink that's not too bright and not too boring. It almost needs just 1 coat... But let's be honest, ALL polishes need at least 2 costs to look their best. It does last longer on my nails than many other Essie polishes (and I'm an Essie junkie)

on 3/30/2013 5:33:00 AM

gorgeous colour, really love it. goes on lovely, stays on for ages without chipping, actually prefer this brand to others now!

on 3/28/2013 2:58:00 PM

Looked great in the bottle but was way too bright on me. I wasn't looking for a neon.

Popular Nails Products