Hard Candy All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain

Hard Candy  All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain
 All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought a holiday set of these for my little daughter (8).

The tubes don't have color names on them, so I have no idea! It's the one laying horizontally across the top in the picture shown. She re-gifted one to me because she thought it was too bright. Gads, poor girl. I hate this stuff!

The color is pretty, but the smell and taste is awful. It's 'unscented' I am sure, but tastes and smells badly of chemicals.

It goes on super thick, and transfers like crazy off onto everything in very thick layers. It's not a pleasant wear because of the smell and texture and comes off so fast. Also, the clear plastic lid cracks very easily and quickly.

I'm throwing this one away discreetly.

Ugh.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellent, I wear it in purple and yummy great for Halloween or a gothic dark look, love it, I'm wearing it now yay. Cool. From walmrt, Luv their collection stuff especially makeup. Gloss lasts eight plus hours thru meals and drinks andall

on 5/7/2015 9:48:00 AM

I bought this product in beach bum. It has gold sparkles in it which is different from the other shdes. It is so moisturizing, even when I blot so the sparkles come off, and smooth. The stain lasts hours even through eating and drinking. I think I like it best as a stain because otherwise its sort of a metallic coral color. On my lips, the stain is almost a coral/ ruby color. I love this! $5 Walmart

on 3/27/2015 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought a packet of 3 with my sister and we split it up. She took the pink and I the reds. The names must've been in the package because I absolutely can't find them.

These are definitively moisturizing. They last quite a lot, but they tend to fade as the day passes. When I wear them for a whole day at the university, I need to retouch it twice, maaaybe three times throughout the day. And I'm talking 7am-4pm. I find it fades pretty evenly, and even when it's almost faded there is quite some color left.

I've almost used them both up, but I'm not sure on whether I would buy them again.

on 1/31/2015 8:04:00 PM

I was extremely disappointed with this lip stain. Yes it moisturized well. But did not stay on nor did it stain my lips. Thank goodness I did not spend much on this product. Awful.

on 10/23/2014 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These glosses promise to be smooth, moisturizing, and long lasting and they deliver! However, it is definitely a gloss effect so the colors are not super saturated. Honestly, they are just slightly more saturated tinted lip balms. I got Sandcastle, Fair Lady and Pulse (a newer metallic that looks red in the tube). Sandcastle is a cool nude, Fair Lady is a glossy pinkish nude, and Pulse is red and glittery in the tube but applies as more of a shimmery hot pink. These are about as moisturizing as an average tinted balm, so not enough to be used solo all the time, at least for me. I uploaded a photo of my lips with (top to bottom) Sandacastle, nothing at all, and Fair Lady.

on 10/13/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love that these products have NO carmine in them. They are a wonderful dupe for the Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Sticks. Very moisturizing and long lasting.

I like how moisturizing these lip stains are. I also appreciate the ease of use these stains have. I can swipe one on in the morning and simply refresh my look with a lip balm during the day for a fresher face. I like that the lid allows you to see the color before buying the product as well. I have own Mauvelous and Chic and plan to buy a few more of these to add to my lip stain pencil collection. These and Jordana Twist and Shine are favorites of mine for quality and price.

on 6/2/2014 8:38:00 PM

This stain is wonderful! I love how long lasting it is and how smooth it feels on my lips. I bought the Mauveous one and I'll be getting more!

on 5/29/2014 6:37:00 PM

I would definitely keep buying these again and again! They are hydrating and last a long time on my lips.... I bought the color pout first and loved it. Try to buy the bright dark shades because the lighter shades doesn't stain and doesn't last long on the lips. They don't dry out my lips and feels quite comfortable. I would keep buying them whenever I go to walmart. I wish they have these at drugstores. Give them a try

Popular Lips Products