It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Anti-aging Airbrushed Bronzer

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Anti-aging Airbrushed Bronzer

on 12/5/2016 2:18:00 AM

A little goes a long way, I personally prefer a pressed powder type bronzer, to avoid the mess, it does have awesome pigmentation though, and the ingredients have beneficial skin saving elements which is a plus. All in all I most likely wouldn't purchase again I'm sure this is gonna last me quite a long time

on 11/7/2014 8:55:00 PM

This bronzer was wayyyy to dark for my light skin. So yes it is highly pigmented. It also was too red toned for me. Made me look like I had a bad sun burn not a golden bronze. I will be returning this bronzer.

on 3/27/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a brilliant, brilliant product...one I've been hoping someone would FINALLY invent! It's a bronzer with the texture, setting ability, and oil control of an HD powder; completely devoid of glitter, and all that shimmer-schmimmer. It looks incredibly, truly natural and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy this by the vat if I could!

on 7/12/2013 2:39:00 PM

This bronzer is great to use as an all over face powder for summertime. It definitely is tan enhancing without settling into pores, scars, or lines. As a bronzer or for contouring, it's kind of meh. It's a bit too warm, i.e. has too much red in it to create a proper shadow effect.

on 5/15/2014 12:40:00 PM

I was looking for a product that would give color to my face since i am very fair skin. the lady at ulta told me about IT cosmetics and recommended this product to me. Even though it is pretty dark it does not show on fair skin. It covers up all poors and looks completely natural. I like it better than any bare minerals products, however with loose powder it will be messy.