Uploaded by Tovah

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/05/2016

A little goes a long way, I personally prefer a pressed powder type bronzer, to avoid the mess, it does have awesome pigmentation though, and the ingredients have beneficial skin saving elements which is a plus. All in all I most likely wouldn't purchase again I'm sure this is gonna last me quite a long time

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

Nov/07/2014

This bronzer was wayyyy to dark for my light skin. So yes it is highly pigmented. It also was too red toned for me. Made me look like I had a bad sun burn not a golden bronze. I will be returning this bronzer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromKaytB

May/15/2014

I was looking for a product that would give color to my face since i am very fair skin. the lady at ulta told me about IT cosmetics and recommended this product to me. Even though it is pretty dark it does not show on fair skin. It covers up all poors and looks completely natural. I like it better than any bare minerals products, however with loose powder it will be messy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/12/2013

This bronzer is great to use as an all over face powder for summertime. It definitely is tan enhancing without settling into pores, scars, or lines. As a bronzer or for contouring, it's kind of meh. It's a bit too warm, i.e. has too much red in it to create a proper shadow effect.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromTovah

Mar/27/2013

This is a brilliant, brilliant product...one I've been hoping someone would FINALLY invent! It's a bronzer with the texture, setting ability, and oil control of an HD powder; completely devoid of glitter, and all that shimmer-schmimmer. It looks incredibly, truly natural and a little bit goes a long way. I would buy this by the vat if I could!

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (818 reviews)

Age44-55