It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush, Matte Sweet Apple

It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Flush, Matte Sweet Apple

Mica, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:1).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While watching the founder Jamie on QVC i decided to buy the matte sweet apple blush.. its totally out of my comfort zone and it was a good price for the blush and it came with the brush for $40.... arrived the other day and all i have to say its a beautiful color pinky coral on me which i am not use to so i have to practice putting on since its very pigmented and lasted all day! just need on tap of the brush and you are good to go.. love that is has no shimmer which does not look good on my skin at all.. I have been using this and the UD Blush Video which will both last a long time....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite of the 3 blushes I bought rose, peony and apple because it is matte and a unique color to me. It is warm and cool and a little goes a long way. It looks very natural on. It goes very far so it will be awhile before I have to replace these. A good buy and worth seeking out.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love this stuff! I barely tap my brush into the product and it sweeps on beautifully against my tan skin. It looks small but considering that you barely need to get the teeniest amount of product onto your brush, I'm sure mine will last a longgg time.

I would repurchase in other colors, and maybe come back to this one after running out, but let's be honest...new blushes come out all the time and the temptation to buy the newest thing is too strong. If you have tan skin, I highly recommend adding this to your collection. Just don't expect any skin benefits they advertise cause seriously you only need to use a tiny amount, which I doubt would lead to any kind of major affect.

Update: I use this occasionaly but have branched out to other brands and for the price, I'd rather buy another MAC or Makeupgeek blush than another IT Cosmetics one.

on 6/14/2014 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This may work for women with medium to dark skin, but on fair skin. Yikes! Yes, it is a cheek stain in powder form. It just jumps right out there at you - kind of like a clown.

I had to work to bring it down - and like all stains, one color does not fit all.

But I like the concept.

Just try before you buy.

on 2/23/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the formula and love the color! It looks like the color comes from within the skin, not something sitting on top. It's so pretty, and blends so well - Especially if you splurge for their amazing dome-shaped blush brush.

on 3/27/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A soft, smooth powder that's a cheek stain! Who would have thought it possible? This product is outstanding - it performs well and the color is just beautiful. This blush is matte, so it looks very natural, but it's also nice to add some va va voom to the color with luminizer. This is the prettiest, long-lasting blush I've ever used.

Popular Blush Products