Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 9/1/2016 7:25:00 PM

I applied this to my face yesterday. I had a reaction to it with itching and within a few hours, my face was swollen and had hives and redness all over it and my neck. During the night, I had to apply Benadryl gel, but it only worked for a short time before needing reapplication. Today I looked horrible with burning and itching and am taking Benedryl tables to help with the side-effects. I would never recommend this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So far, i have only been using samples of this due to the fact that it is quite expensive and i wanted to try it out before purchasing. My skin is very acne prone and recently my dermatologist put me on a very intense skin regimen: including AHA/BHA cleanser, a benzoyle peroxide cream and a salycilic acid cream as well. Of course, these products left my skin incredibly red and flakey. For about two weeks now, i have only been using Cetaphil cleanser, followed by the Blue plasma. There is a fishy smell but since the product works, it doesnt bother me. Ever since using this, my flakes are completely gone, my skin feels so soft, and i have had a dramatic decrease in breakouts so far. I will be purchasing a full size of this. It really works!

on 6/13/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have to say after reading other reviews that I never noticed any smell from Blue Plasma at all. I have dry skin and have lived with flaking even in the summer for most of my life. Since using this every evening, I no longer have flakes! Yes, the price is high but I use so little that it ends up being less expensive than other products I've tried that didn't work at all. I have no problem paying for things that work. This one will go on my face every night for as long as I can get it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really loved this product when I began using it, as it made my skin look super smooth underneath my makeup which has been a challenge for me... or I just havent found my HG foundation yet :-P

After several weeks, the consistency on my skin became tacky and makeup began to flake... super disappointment. I stopped using it for now, but still have some. I will update if I use it again. For now its Murad during the day and Perricone Evening Repair at night.