Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I bought on a TV special 4 products for $59.00. I bought the 4 items and used the moisturizers but the Blue Plasma smelled kind of funny. The first time I used it made my face dry so I didn't use it again, for 59.00 I thought 2 moisturizers were good. Well, with this hypothyroid thing, went off meds & supps quickly; my facial collagen collapsed! Had sagging, dark circles around my eyes, used Blue Plasma eye gel & face gel one time and saw improvement. Kept using and saw noticeable improvements each time. Skin is lighter around eyes, firmer in the cheek areas. I keep in the refrigerator; it feels nice & cool when applying. It has restored my facial skin! The facial moisturizers are wonderful too but his BLUE PLASMA is the BEST FIRMING product I have used! Will keep buying! It has also helped deep wrinkles on my neck. The glass containers & dropper applicator insure purity of the product & also you will be able to get all product out to use. The smell is not the greatest but it goes away. Try this if you have sagging skin I think it is the hyaluronic acid that does the trick!

on 4/16/2014 10:01:00 AM

I've been using this for about 4-5 weeks now and my skin is softer than it's ever been. I know a place I can get this for about $30 and for that price it's good. For the retail price of $95? No. There are other products that work better. I won't buy this again I don't think. It doesn't change the look of the skin. To me, that's more important than softness. No one should be touching my face anyway!!!! I don't need any more dirt and oil on it than what's already there!

on 2/12/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't met a Plasma Perricone product I don't love and this is no exception. I am very sensitive and loved another famous Doc's microdermabrasion product but was looking for something a bit less abrasive. Blue Plasma is a wonderful exfoliator without the irritation of traditional exfoliants. I am very sensitive but have had no issues with breaking out with this product. I wasted an entire half bottle because I did not screw the dropper top on tight enough (my bad). A pump would be much better than the dropper. I am on my second bottle and will definately repurchase once this one is gone. LOVE IT!