Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I bought on a TV special 4 products for $59.00. I bought the 4 items and used the moisturizers but the Blue Plasma smelled kind of funny. The first time I used it made my face dry so I didn't use it again, for 59.00 I thought 2 moisturizers were good. Well, with this hypothyroid thing, went off meds & supps quickly; my facial collagen collapsed! Had sagging, dark circles around my eyes, used Blue Plasma eye gel & face gel one time and saw improvement. Kept using and saw noticeable improvements each time. Skin is lighter around eyes, firmer in the cheek areas. I keep in the refrigerator; it feels nice & cool when applying. It has restored my facial skin! The facial moisturizers are wonderful too but his BLUE PLASMA is the BEST FIRMING product I have used! Will keep buying! It has also helped deep wrinkles on my neck. The glass containers & dropper applicator insure purity of the product & also you will be able to get all product out to use. The smell is not the greatest but it goes away. Try this if you have sagging skin I think it is the hyaluronic acid that does the trick!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So far, i have only been using samples of this due to the fact that it is quite expensive and i wanted to try it out before purchasing. My skin is very acne prone and recently my dermatologist put me on a very intense skin regimen: including AHA/BHA cleanser, a benzoyle peroxide cream and a salycilic acid cream as well. Of course, these products left my skin incredibly red and flakey. For about two weeks now, i have only been using Cetaphil cleanser, followed by the Blue plasma. There is a fishy smell but since the product works, it doesnt bother me. Ever since using this, my flakes are completely gone, my skin feels so soft, and i have had a dramatic decrease in breakouts so far. I will be purchasing a full size of this. It really works!

on 6/13/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have to say after reading other reviews that I never noticed any smell from Blue Plasma at all. I have dry skin and have lived with flaking even in the summer for most of my life. Since using this every evening, I no longer have flakes! Yes, the price is high but I use so little that it ends up being less expensive than other products I've tried that didn't work at all. I have no problem paying for things that work. This one will go on my face every night for as long as I can get it.

I'll be honest. The pretty blue color of this serum caught my attention but the price tag made me hesitant. I've tried Perricone products in the past and, as much as I wan to love them, they just never worked for me. I decided to give Dr. Perricone one last try and bit the bullet.

Packaging: The Blue Plasma comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. The serum itself is a pretty blue color (mainly due to the dyes, not the copper in the actual product).

Price: Ummm...yeah, depending on where you get it, about $95. However, you only need to use it once a day (preferably before bedtime) and only a quarter of the dropper filled.

First impressions:There is a slight "fishy" smell due to the salmon roe but after a few minutes it's gone. The serum is a little sticky for a few minutes after application. Once absorbed, my skin felt a bit softer. I have hyperpigmentation and after a month of using this product religiously, I did notice two things: 1) My complexion was brighter and 2) I experienced less breakouts. I received many compliments regarding the clarity and smoothness of my skin. I started doing some research and it turns out Blue Plasma has L-Carnitine, which has shown to reduce sebum (the zit producers) production in the skin. Also, Blue Plasma works as a daily peel that is gentle enough to use everyday.

I gave this product an overall score of 4 for several reasons. I mentioned it worked well in the first month but as I moved to the second month, I feel like it's performance has plateaued. I've included an addition of AHA gels and moisturizers to my routine to give it a small boost. I continue using this because it has been so effective with preventing breakouts and it does make my skin soft. Is it worth the $95 price tag? I think there are products out there that cost the same or less that is probably more effective. Would I purchase this again? Yes, simply because out of all over the counter products I've used this one has been the most successful combatting breakouts.

This is a really amazing products!I brought it because i saw quite alot of good reviews on the perricone website.I dont exfoliate my skin regularly because i m a lazy person.This product is very easy to use,i use it every night on cleanse skin,i wait for a few minutes after that i use my vitamin c ester then my cold plasma.the blue plasma is very light weight,2 to 3 drop will be enough for the whole face.after using this for more then a week,my acne scar has lighten tremendously and my skin is more smoother,no more breakout and oily skin.i believe in perricone because it works for my skin,i am a perricone girl.what i dont like about the blue plasma is that the bottle is really heavy not good for travelling but who cares.It is a effective product!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really loved this product when I began using it, as it made my skin look super smooth underneath my makeup which has been a challenge for me... or I just havent found my HG foundation yet :-P

After several weeks, the consistency on my skin became tacky and makeup began to flake... super disappointment. I stopped using it for now, but still have some. I will update if I use it again. For now its Murad during the day and Perricone Evening Repair at night.