Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1 review

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 6/22/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I've gotten two samples of this from Sephora so far (way too expensive to not try this out for a good month before buying) and I've been using it for 2 weeks so far. I must say that so far I'm very impressed. I'm almost 30 and still breakout and have pigmentation and some acne scarring. I've been wanting something to smooth the texture of my skin without tearing it apart. And I've tried everything! So far my skin is brighter and the color is starting to even out. Best of all my acne is cleaning up!!! Usually I get really bad hormonal acne during my time of the month and I haven't gotten a single breakout! If this continues I definitely will be purchasing a full size!