Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

1.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I would of known how bad this smelled like fish and eggs I would of never bought this. Expensive, and did absolutely nothing. God I cannot get over the nasty smell. My husband ran from me! Bahahahaha! Yuk!

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.