Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

2.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I would of known how bad this smelled like fish and eggs I would of never bought this. Expensive, and did absolutely nothing. God I cannot get over the nasty smell. My husband ran from me! Bahahahaha! Yuk!

on 8/10/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a waste of money!!!!!' All this is is a sticky smelly water with a pretty color. Anti aging hog wash. It did nothing nothing nothing but leave me out ot of money

on 4/7/2015 10:09:00 AM

Not worth the money. This one caused me breakouts a lot!!!! So disappointed

I did my best to use this extremely expensive product, but in the end, it just doesn't agree with me.

At first I used too much. I broke out horrible. Large explosive breakouts. Took a week of nightly coconut oil massages to get rid of the break outs, and 4 weeks later, I still have one healing up.

I then sectioned my face into 3 parts, checks and forehead, and tried using a drop on each. Again, in the morning, horrible, explosive breakouts.

I finally have just given up. I'm spending my time getting my skin back to where it was before I abused it with this product. $95 down the drain.

on 2/12/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't met a Plasma Perricone product I don't love and this is no exception. I am very sensitive and loved another famous Doc's microdermabrasion product but was looking for something a bit less abrasive. Blue Plasma is a wonderful exfoliator without the irritation of traditional exfoliants. I am very sensitive but have had no issues with breaking out with this product. I wasted an entire half bottle because I did not screw the dropper top on tight enough (my bad). A pump would be much better than the dropper. I am on my second bottle and will definately repurchase once this one is gone. LOVE IT!

on 6/22/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I've gotten two samples of this from Sephora so far (way too expensive to not try this out for a good month before buying) and I've been using it for 2 weeks so far. I must say that so far I'm very impressed. I'm almost 30 and still breakout and have pigmentation and some acne scarring. I've been wanting something to smooth the texture of my skin without tearing it apart. And I've tried everything! So far my skin is brighter and the color is starting to even out. Best of all my acne is cleaning up!!! Usually I get really bad hormonal acne during my time of the month and I haven't gotten a single breakout! If this continues I definitely will be purchasing a full size!

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.