Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 4/16/2014 10:01:00 AM

I've been using this for about 4-5 weeks now and my skin is softer than it's ever been. I know a place I can get this for about $30 and for that price it's good. For the retail price of $95? No. There are other products that work better. I won't buy this again I don't think. It doesn't change the look of the skin. To me, that's more important than softness. No one should be touching my face anyway!!!! I don't need any more dirt and oil on it than what's already there!

on 10/20/2013 2:26:00 AM

does nothing to my face besides gave me small bumps allover my face. only used few days, had bad reaction to it. glad only tried a sample.

on 6/22/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I've gotten two samples of this from Sephora so far (way too expensive to not try this out for a good month before buying) and I've been using it for 2 weeks so far. I must say that so far I'm very impressed. I'm almost 30 and still breakout and have pigmentation and some acne scarring. I've been wanting something to smooth the texture of my skin without tearing it apart. And I've tried everything! So far my skin is brighter and the color is starting to even out. Best of all my acne is cleaning up!!! Usually I get really bad hormonal acne during my time of the month and I haven't gotten a single breakout! If this continues I definitely will be purchasing a full size!

on 4/9/2013 2:00:00 PM

I have been using this on a daily basis for a month and a half now and while I do like how my face feels after using it, that's it. I don't notice any difference in pore size or redness reduction or fine line reduction. My skin feels nice after just cleansing so I don't know why I'd pay for this again because there's no discernible difference in my skin with its use. I really don't get it.