Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

2.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 9/1/2016 7:25:00 PM

I applied this to my face yesterday. I had a reaction to it with itching and within a few hours, my face was swollen and had hives and redness all over it and my neck. During the night, I had to apply Benadryl gel, but it only worked for a short time before needing reapplication. Today I looked horrible with burning and itching and am taking Benedryl tables to help with the side-effects. I would never recommend this product.

on 5/4/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have had good luck in the past with Perricone products so I was hoping this would be a gem too. This is a simple urea product that must have some fish oil in it as well, according to the smell. I have dry skin and this product is not helping at all and I have been using it for approximately a month. I use a thick cream over after waiting a few minutes to let the blue plasma sink in. I am not finding that my flakes are diminishing or my fine lines are better or that the texture of my skin is any smoother. I am not seeing any results on some spots that I have. I can't figure out what this is for. The bottle is huge as it should be for the price. I will finish out the bottle and update if I see any results. Overall, I think not a good product for dry skin.

on 4/16/2014 10:01:00 AM

I've been using this for about 4-5 weeks now and my skin is softer than it's ever been. I know a place I can get this for about $30 and for that price it's good. For the retail price of $95? No. There are other products that work better. I won't buy this again I don't think. It doesn't change the look of the skin. To me, that's more important than softness. No one should be touching my face anyway!!!! I don't need any more dirt and oil on it than what's already there!

on 10/20/2013 2:26:00 AM

does nothing to my face besides gave me small bumps allover my face. only used few days, had bad reaction to it. glad only tried a sample.

on 4/9/2013 2:00:00 PM

I have been using this on a daily basis for a month and a half now and while I do like how my face feels after using it, that's it. I don't notice any difference in pore size or redness reduction or fine line reduction. My skin feels nice after just cleansing so I don't know why I'd pay for this again because there's no discernible difference in my skin with its use. I really don't get it.