Perricone Blue Plasma

No Image

2.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 9/1/2016 7:25:00 PM

I applied this to my face yesterday. I had a reaction to it with itching and within a few hours, my face was swollen and had hives and redness all over it and my neck. During the night, I had to apply Benadryl gel, but it only worked for a short time before needing reapplication. Today I looked horrible with burning and itching and am taking Benedryl tables to help with the side-effects. I would never recommend this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I would of known how bad this smelled like fish and eggs I would of never bought this. Expensive, and did absolutely nothing. God I cannot get over the nasty smell. My husband ran from me! Bahahahaha! Yuk!

on 8/10/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a waste of money!!!!!' All this is is a sticky smelly water with a pretty color. Anti aging hog wash. It did nothing nothing nothing but leave me out ot of money

on 4/7/2015 10:09:00 AM

Not worth the money. This one caused me breakouts a lot!!!! So disappointed

I did my best to use this extremely expensive product, but in the end, it just doesn't agree with me.

At first I used too much. I broke out horrible. Large explosive breakouts. Took a week of nightly coconut oil massages to get rid of the break outs, and 4 weeks later, I still have one healing up.

I then sectioned my face into 3 parts, checks and forehead, and tried using a drop on each. Again, in the morning, horrible, explosive breakouts.

I finally have just given up. I'm spending my time getting my skin back to where it was before I abused it with this product. $95 down the drain.

on 10/20/2013 2:26:00 AM

does nothing to my face besides gave me small bumps allover my face. only used few days, had bad reaction to it. glad only tried a sample.

on 1/27/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I don't get this product and regret purchasing it. I don't usually fall for gimmicky products but I saw this at TJ Maxx, and one thing led to another. I followed the directions and the only results were pimples and nothing else. Definitely not for me.

on 5/4/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have had good luck in the past with Perricone products so I was hoping this would be a gem too. This is a simple urea product that must have some fish oil in it as well, according to the smell. I have dry skin and this product is not helping at all and I have been using it for approximately a month. I use a thick cream over after waiting a few minutes to let the blue plasma sink in. I am not finding that my flakes are diminishing or my fine lines are better or that the texture of my skin is any smoother. I am not seeing any results on some spots that I have. I can't figure out what this is for. The bottle is huge as it should be for the price. I will finish out the bottle and update if I see any results. Overall, I think not a good product for dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is way over hyped I bought it strictly on the glowing reviews and I never return products but this I did.. Every morning I woke up with a new breakout and that's very unusual for me that was deal breaker # 1 the second was the fish smell sorry

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.