Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

3.7

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product! I bought on a TV special 4 products for $59.00. I bought the 4 items and used the moisturizers but the Blue Plasma smelled kind of funny. The first time I used it made my face dry so I didn't use it again, for 59.00 I thought 2 moisturizers were good. Well, with this hypothyroid thing, went off meds & supps quickly; my facial collagen collapsed! Had sagging, dark circles around my eyes, used Blue Plasma eye gel & face gel one time and saw improvement. Kept using and saw noticeable improvements each time. Skin is lighter around eyes, firmer in the cheek areas. I keep in the refrigerator; it feels nice & cool when applying. It has restored my facial skin! The facial moisturizers are wonderful too but his BLUE PLASMA is the BEST FIRMING product I have used! Will keep buying! It has also helped deep wrinkles on my neck. The glass containers & dropper applicator insure purity of the product & also you will be able to get all product out to use. The smell is not the greatest but it goes away. Try this if you have sagging skin I think it is the hyaluronic acid that does the trick!

on 9/1/2016 7:25:00 PM

I applied this to my face yesterday. I had a reaction to it with itching and within a few hours, my face was swollen and had hives and redness all over it and my neck. During the night, I had to apply Benadryl gel, but it only worked for a short time before needing reapplication. Today I looked horrible with burning and itching and am taking Benedryl tables to help with the side-effects. I would never recommend this product.

on 6/13/2013 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have to say after reading other reviews that I never noticed any smell from Blue Plasma at all. I have dry skin and have lived with flaking even in the summer for most of my life. Since using this every evening, I no longer have flakes! Yes, the price is high but I use so little that it ends up being less expensive than other products I've tried that didn't work at all. I have no problem paying for things that work. This one will go on my face every night for as long as I can get it.