Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

2.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If I would of known how bad this smelled like fish and eggs I would of never bought this. Expensive, and did absolutely nothing. God I cannot get over the nasty smell. My husband ran from me! Bahahahaha! Yuk!

on 8/10/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a waste of money!!!!!' All this is is a sticky smelly water with a pretty color. Anti aging hog wash. It did nothing nothing nothing but leave me out ot of money

I did my best to use this extremely expensive product, but in the end, it just doesn't agree with me.

At first I used too much. I broke out horrible. Large explosive breakouts. Took a week of nightly coconut oil massages to get rid of the break outs, and 4 weeks later, I still have one healing up.

I then sectioned my face into 3 parts, checks and forehead, and tried using a drop on each. Again, in the morning, horrible, explosive breakouts.

I finally have just given up. I'm spending my time getting my skin back to where it was before I abused it with this product. $95 down the drain.

on 2/12/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't met a Plasma Perricone product I don't love and this is no exception. I am very sensitive and loved another famous Doc's microdermabrasion product but was looking for something a bit less abrasive. Blue Plasma is a wonderful exfoliator without the irritation of traditional exfoliants. I am very sensitive but have had no issues with breaking out with this product. I wasted an entire half bottle because I did not screw the dropper top on tight enough (my bad). A pump would be much better than the dropper. I am on my second bottle and will definately repurchase once this one is gone. LOVE IT!

I used this daily for a month and found no difference in my skin which is combination and has large pores. I wanted to like it b/c my skin's often sensitive to abrasive exfoliators, so a non-abrasive product seemed to fit the bill. The packaging get s "2" b/c it's glass and in a busy bathroom, that's not smart.