Perricone Blue Plasma

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

2.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Gluconalactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Roe, Phosphatidylcholine, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dimethyl MEA, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, , Carrageenan/Chrondus Crispus, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Sorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 1/27/2018 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I don't get this product and regret purchasing it. I don't usually fall for gimmicky products but I saw this at TJ Maxx, and one thing led to another. I followed the directions and the only results were pimples and nothing else. Definitely not for me.

on 5/4/2014 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have had good luck in the past with Perricone products so I was hoping this would be a gem too. This is a simple urea product that must have some fish oil in it as well, according to the smell. I have dry skin and this product is not helping at all and I have been using it for approximately a month. I use a thick cream over after waiting a few minutes to let the blue plasma sink in. I am not finding that my flakes are diminishing or my fine lines are better or that the texture of my skin is any smoother. I am not seeing any results on some spots that I have. I can't figure out what this is for. The bottle is huge as it should be for the price. I will finish out the bottle and update if I see any results. Overall, I think not a good product for dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is way over hyped I bought it strictly on the glowing reviews and I never return products but this I did.. Every morning I woke up with a new breakout and that's very unusual for me that was deal breaker # 1 the second was the fish smell sorry

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I really loved this product when I began using it, as it made my skin look super smooth underneath my makeup which has been a challenge for me... or I just havent found my HG foundation yet :-P

After several weeks, the consistency on my skin became tacky and makeup began to flake... super disappointment. I stopped using it for now, but still have some. I will update if I use it again. For now its Murad during the day and Perricone Evening Repair at night.