Jordana Plumwine (silver case)

No Image

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This may be the most beautiful colour I've ever tried on. It just really suits me, and I can see it going with almost anything. Day to night, jeans to dresses... but it's not boring.

I can see me getting A LOT of wear out of this!

Update: I've been wearing this a lot with berry and rose toned eyeshadow. It's slightly sheer, so it's not too much when wearing a rosy eye. Lasts well and easy to apply. I sometimes dab it just in the middle of my lip then run over the whole lip with the Jordana Raphael shade to create a soft, slightly shimmery ombre. Really pretty and understated, and wears well, so you can still eat and drink.

on 6/2/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I think this was the first Jordana lipstick I ever purchased and I love it. It comes of as a reddish/cranberry which I love because I think my dark nc50 skin does not look all that great with RED lips so I lean more towards the cranberry look. The color is so pigmented goes on smooth and build able. I wear just one coat of this to work and if I'm going out I ad about 2 more coats. Its not all day wearing I usually have to re apply after I eat lunch or drink my morning tea. But for the price its fantastic, defiantly recommend.

on 3/25/2013 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Jordana is a lovely brand that has generally quite good products for more than reasonable prices. This lipstick is very pigmented, and fairly creamy. Not slippery at all. The color is lovely: it is a shimmery deep blue-based pink. It reminds me of a Max Factor lipstick I had once upon a time. I would call it a medium bright color. There are so many Jordana shades, I thought I would review each one I bought in a tiny "haul" from Cherry Culture to help others research shades and hopefully avoid making a mistake. It wouldn't be an expensive mistake but all those little mistakes add up! Plumwine is a very cool color, and the shimmer is not over-the-top, thank goodness. Just enough to add some dimension.