Cibu Sticky Rice Matte Pomade

Cibu Sticky Rice Matte Pomade

Water, lanolin wax, denatured alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, PVP, glycerin, ceteareth-25, tribehenin, tridecyl stearate, dipentaerythrityl, hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, fragrance, krameria triandra root extract, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, bambusa vulgaris extract, nelumbium speciosum flower extract, nymphaea alba flower extract, PEG-8 beeswax, tridecyl trimellitate, PEG-40 castor oil, propylene glycol, sorbitol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, proplyparaben, isobutylparaben, yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 33 (CI 17200).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Love! Gives nice texture to my short thick hair. I wish it had a better hold and staying power though.

on 3/25/2013 2:32:00 PM

This stuff is AWESOME for short hair! I used to have the back of my hair cut short into an inverted bob and this stuff was great at creating texture back there. This would look great in a man's hair as well because it's so flexible without looking hard and spikey. I would definitely recommend it to men with shorter, curly hair. I keep trying to get my husband to try it but he's so low maintenance, he refuses. I love the smell of it and a little goes a long way with this product. I would definitely repurchase. Now that my hair's longer, I could use it to slick it back in a ponytail without getting helmet head.

Popular Styling Products