Juice Beauty Organic Treatment Oil

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 10/27/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great product for dry skin. This is my go to oil to use over my Stem Cellular Moisturizer when I need a little more moisture. Works great under my foundation as it sinks in after a couple minutes.

on 5/3/2014 8:44:00 AM

I love the natural scent of this product, which really makes this oil a pleasure to use. It is a bit thicker than other oils, and takes about 30 minutes to stop looking greasy. The thickness of this is good for an evening treatment, but it is doubtful that you could use this product during the daytime. The combination of organic oils is very nice, but my observation is that none of the oils present in the bottle are really the supercharged oils responsible for changing the texture or appearance of skin (for example: rose hips oil). Jojoba oil and sunflower oil are nice, but do they really do anything besides provide extra moisture? Not really. So while this is a great product for moisturization, this does not score high on the anti-aging or corrective scale. The price is also a little bit high for an oil that does not contain a significant portion of rare or hard to cultivate oils. I would not repurchase for this reason, but I will continue to enjoy the bottle that I have.

P.S. I think the packaging is interesting, it is like a bottle inside a bottle (plastic). However, this is a bit wasteful because all that extra plastic is unnecessary. Bonus points that the pump is the most efficient and leak-proof pump I have even seen.

on 4/9/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really love this oil. Started using it when my Green Apple Age Defy cream ran out. As a night treatment, it's fantastic. It's lightweight and doesn't make me oily at all; when I wake up my skin is glowing and hydrated. Took care of some flaky skin on my nose too. Has a sort of 'essential oil' smell to it, not strong, but maybe like a hint of lavender EO mixed with something else. I love the packaging too. It's very easy to control how much comes out so you get just the right amount, and the bottle is an airless pump so no spilling issues, as I have had with other oil products. It's also translucent, so I'll be able to see when it's getting low, which I imagine will take many months as I only use a few drops daily. I received this in a surprise box from Juice's website, and I'm very glad I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Big fan of oils on my face. I have combo skin, dry cheeks and oily T-zone. My cheeks also break out EASY. I needed some good moistureizer and went with the oil route. I first tried Jojoba oil and absolutely love it.

I started doing research and found that there were other oils that were pretty good for aging, antioxidant, etc. I use Jojoba oil at night, but thought I wanted to try something else in the morning a little thinner. I tried Marula oil and it made me break out. Then I found this stuff.
I ordered this based on all of the great oils it contains. I love the packaging and it is easy to get 1 drop without making a mess.
I use 1 drop with my Clinique moisturizer in the AM and I LOVE IT. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and it is going great. My skin is not greasy, but dewy. It absorbs well and feels great under makup. My skin is no longer painfully dry thanks for Jojoba oil and this oil. Love it!

Popular Moisturizers