essence Pencil Sharpener

Pencil Sharpener

4.8

on 3/14/2017 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The smaller sharpener leaves your pencil products kinda wonky. For me, the wood always gets shaved off more than the product, never really letting it get a sharp tip. The cap also falls off pretty easily. Just kinda ok.

on 3/12/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great product. It works well, it's cheap and it has 2 different sizes, which is super useful. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the top is easily separated from the bottom part, which is a bit annoying and if you bring this in your makeup bag or something I'd be worried of it opening and spilling it's content. Since I use this at home and it has it's space, it's fine for me. I would repurchase, but only if the one I'm using at home went missing or broke. If I needed one for my makeup bag I'd buy another one. You could throw away whatever's in it instead so nothing would spill but that could be inconvenient when a trash can isn't available.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Inexpensive and does tge job.I love it.

on 7/15/2016 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The best sharpener ever !

on 3/21/2016 3:44:00 AM

This has changed shape since the one in the photo and is now oval. At £1 from Wilkos it is the best sharpener I've ever had, gets my eye pencils really pointy. Much better than my Tweezerman sharpener at £6 and my Boots No7 at £8. Essence is not an established brand here in the UK and I'm tempted to stockpile a few in case they disappear!

on 10/2/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Paid less than $au1.50 for this and does its job. No complaints. Got it in ref as well. So cute.

on 9/21/2014 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great deal for the price! My brow pencil is a bit soft and this sharpened it perfectly even just after a few twirls! Got this for 1.3Euros and was definitely a steal compared to the 4 Euro sephora ones with bad reviews! love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is absolutely fabulous! Comparable to Urban Decay Grindhouse for a fraction of the price! Not just a great sharpener for the price, a great sharpener, PERIOD.

on 6/5/2014 1:13:00 PM

OMG best sharpener ever and cost so less. Sharpened my pencil tips awesome. Without breaking any tip even for softer pencils. Love it! Will surely repurchase it!!!! Go get it!!! Absolute MUST ... purchased it from walgreens

on 5/20/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using my Chanel pencil sharpener for months, but bought this sharpener and sort of let it sit around for awhile. I got it for larger eyeshadow pencils and such, but never really used it. I figured it wasn't anything special til I tried it with my new Mally eyeliner pencil. It was AMAZING! I have never had a pencil sharpener work so well. I was then compelled to sharpen all my pencils that I had in my collection and I got this intense feeling of joy that a makeup junky gets with a wonderful product....except this time I was getting that feeling not about a blush or a lipstick, but for a lowly pencil sharpener. A drugstore pencil sharpener at that. All I can say it that I was pretty much blown away by this tool. I sort of have this intense urge to go and buy a bunch to keep in storage for the future. Weird I know, but that is how much I love this sharpener.

Do yoursef a favor and try it out. If you hate it you aren't out much money...heck return it. But if you love it you may just know the joy that everyone else has experienced with this little lovely. :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools