Clinique Almost Lipstick - Flirty Honey

No Image

3.7

on 4/6/2017 9:55:00 PM

Very thick. Will finish using because it was a free sample, but wouldn't buy for myself.

on 9/20/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find the formula too thick and waxy. Yes, it goes on smooth and is not drying, but it feels like my lips are suffocated by a thick waxy layer. I wish the formula was lighter. The shade is a nice everyday pink, would suit many different skin tones I think.

on 7/13/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! It's definitely not as pigmented as it would seem in the tube, but I bought it after having swatched it on my hand and realizing that this is more of a tinted lip balm than a lipstick.
It's perfect for moisturizing touch ups through the day, or for weekdays when I'm too lazy to put on other makeup but my lips look ghostly and need a little colour.
This is kind of shiny on the lips but subtle enough of a colour and definitely NOT sticky (which I hate!). I haven't noticed a scent either but maybe I got a good tube of it.
Overall a great tinted lip treatment.

on 1/10/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This lipstick looks like it would be very pigmented, but it's not; it's quite sheer. I do like the natural look of it on my lips though. I would keep wearing it, but I can't get past the awful smell! It's seriously terrible! It has that old lady lipstick smell and I really can't stand it, neither can my husband! I've tossed it in the trash because it was too much to handle.

on 7/24/2013 8:05:00 PM

The color of this lipstick is very flattering; It's a redish pink color. This lipstick is also very moisturizing. Besides the lipstick itself, the packaging is a thin, shiny and seems sturdy. This is my favorite lipstick. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone.

on 6/8/2013 10:34:00 AM

Yes, it's sheer. Nothing like how it looks in the tube. But hey it deserves more attention!

Pros:
- Moisturizing. Almost feels like a lip cream.
- Perfect thing to wear when you want a hint of color but don't bother to wear lipstick (e.g. when you haven't worn makeup at all)
- Does not stain. I hate lipsticks which stain!

Overall, I think Clinique does pretty decent lip products. I have also tried its Superbalm and I love it!

Would recommend this for lazy spring/summer days!

on 5/31/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got this in a set of Black Honey-related lip glosses for Christmas. At first glance I thought this shade would be horrible on me. It's very sheer and has some shimmer. Surprisingly I recently discovered it works great if I put i over a pinky-brown lip pencil. It has just enough color to brighten my face. It's also more moisturizing than the regular Black Honey lip gloss, which always feels drying to me. However, I wouldn't buy again because it's not that exciting as a stand-alone product and I have many similar pale balms and glosses.

on 5/30/2013 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow. I expected more reviews on this product. I actually love it.. I think this is a very flattering color. It also gives a surge of moisture.

on 3/22/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A sheer fuchsia. Plasticky smell, but not intolerable. The formula is emollient-feeling on lips, yet not too moisturizing. Not drying, either -- it's just... there. Got it as a GWP and haven't been reaching for it, really.

Popular Lipsticks